Hours available to rent
Friday and Saturday - 9:00 am till 11:30 pm
Sundays - 9:00 am till 10:00 pm
* Last Call is 10:30 for all events .
** There will be a $100.00 charge for every 30 minutes past the event departure times. If you should choose The 8820 Clean-Up package, you will still need to depart no later than 11:30pm on Friday/Saturday and 10:00pm on Sunday.
Terms of Rental
TERMS and CONDITIONS
The 8820 is an event space located at 8820 Bender road North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039. Owned and operated by The 8820 LLC. Conditions for Use of the Event Space (The 8820):
1. The contracting Party wishes to use, and The 8820 on the dates and times set forth above. At Wedding and larger events The 8820 will appoint a representative to be in charge of the event, open and close the building, and be present during the functions. Friday and Saturday events end no later than 11:00pm. Sunday events end no later than 10pm. Everything must be cleaned up and everyone departed by the times listed on your Contract. You will be charged $100.00 per 1/2 hour past the end time.
2. Alcohol is permitted, but for weddings and events over 50 guests and are serving alcohol, you are required to hire a professional bar service and security. We require one security guard.
3. Forty percent deposit is required to confirm and book your date. Payments are to be made via check or through the client portal. Total balance is Due 30 days prior to your event. The Security Deposit will be returned within 10 Business days of the event, provided terms have been met. This also covers any damage to The 8820. Should Damage exceed the Deposit amount the Contracting party shall reimburse The 8820 for all costs incurred.
4. The 8820 is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
5. The 8820 holds no liability for any or all personal injuries.
6. Smoking is Not permitted in the interior of the facilities.
7. The premises must be returned to its original condition at the conclusion of the event. A fee will be assessed if the space is not returned to its original state. All Decorations must be taken down, surfaces must be wiped down and floor swept. All garbage put in the dumpster. A Clean up package can be purchased for $350 if you choose to have The 8820 provide the cleanup and have your decor packed for pickup.
8.You are responsible for hiring staff to work your event . We are not responsible for serving food or refilling food or supplies, bussing tables or cutting cake. If your caterer doesn't offer that service you may be able to hire staff from us at $25 an hour per person.
9 We do not allow anything to be hung on our walls (no nails, tape or command strips) you will lose your deposit and may need to pay any additional cost for repair. Decorations are permitted in the Pavilion and Gardens. No Confetti is permitted anywhere.
10. The Contracting Party assumes all risk of, and agrees that The 8820 shall not be liable for any damage to property or injury to or death of any persons including, without limitation, The Contracting party contractors, invitees, patrons, licensees, or agents, in, on or about The 8820 premises from any cause except where such damage or injury arises out of the gross negligence of The 8820.
11.The Contracting Party assumes all responsibility for repair and restoration in the event of damages in connection with the event.
12. The 8820 reserves the right to keep a portion or all of your deposit and you may have to pay additional charges for extra-ordinary wear and tear or additional work responsibilities of our staff during your event, including but not limited to the following:
*Excessive cleaning to floors due to vomit or spills on the dance floor.
*Monitoring of guests who are acting inappropriately/aggressively.
*Damage and/or extensive cleaning of the restrooms due to vomit, urine on floors or clogged toilets, sinks or urinals.
*Damage to the premises, including parking lot, flowerbeds, pavilion,gazebo or the grounds.
13. If you cancel your event you forfeit any payments made. If the government shuts down wedding venues due to covid, your funds will be returned. We ask that you try to reschedule for new date.