Hours (see packages )
Friday and Saturday Departure 11 pm
Sundays - Departure 10:00 pm
**There will be a $100.00 charge for every 30 minutes past the event departure times. If you should chose The 8820 Clean-Up package, you will still need to depart no later than 11:00pm on Friday/Saturday and 10:00pm on Sunday.
*For events over 50 guests with bar service, we require a Professional Bartending service (with insurance) and Security Officers ( at least one ).
*You are responsible for hiring staff to work your event. We are not responsible for food service, catering supplies, bussing tables or cake cutting.
If your caterer does not offer those services we can provide them at an addition cost.
*We do not allow Confetti, Glitter, Sparklers or Fireworks anywhere on our property.
*Lavender, Sunflower seeds or Bubbles are allowed for wedding send offs .
*We do not allow anything to be hung on our walls (no nails or tape ) you will lose your deposit and may need to pay an additional cost for repairs.
You can book a pre event walkthrough and talk to our staff about how to decorate.
*When renting our venue you are responsible for making sure everything is put back the way you found it, (All tables and chairs and trash cans). You are responsible for wiping down all surfaces and removing trash and putting it in the dumpster. We do offer a clean up a package that can be added to Wedding packages for an additional cost.
Last Call for receptions is 10:30 pm at the latest.
*All Friday and Saturday events must conclude by 11pm. There is a $100 per half hour charge for going past 11pm.
*All Wedding receptions are a max of 5 hours and last call at the bar is 10:30 pm , we allow for 1 hour cocktail hour ( so total of 6 hours).
Terms of Rental
The 8820 is an event space located at 8820 Bender road North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039. Owned and operated by The 8820 LLC. Conditions for Use of the Event Space (The 8820):
1. The contracting Party wishes to use, and The 8820 on the dates and times set forth above. At Wedding and larger events The 8820 will appoint a representative to be in charge of the event, open and close the building, and be present during the functions.Friday and Saturday events end 11:00pm. Sunday events end at 10pm. everything must be cleaned up and everyone departed by the times listed .You will be charged $100.00 per 1/2 hour past the end time.
2.Alcohol is permitted for weddings and events over 50 guests and serving alcohol, you are required to hire a professional bar service and security. North Ridgeville requires you to hire 2 off duty Police Officer for security .
3. 40% deposit is required to confirm and book your date. Payments are to be made via check or through the client portal. Total balance is Due 30 days prior to your event. The Security Deposit will be returned within 10 Business days of the event, provided terms have been met. This also covers any damage to The 8820. Should Damage exceed the Deposit amount the Contracting party shall reimburse The 8820 for all costs incurred.
4. The 8820 is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
5. The 8820 holds no liability for any or all personal injuries.
6. Smoking is Not permitted in the interior of the facilities.
7. The premises must be returned to its original condition at the conclusion of the event. A fee will be assessed if the space is not returned to its original state. All Decorations must be taken down, surfaces must be wiped down and floor swept. All garbage put in the dumpster.
8.A Clean up package can be purchased for $350.. if you choose to have The 8820 provide the cleanup and have your decor packed for pickup.
9. The Contracting Party assumes all risk of, and agrees that The 8820 shall not be liable for any damage to property or injury to or death of any persons including, without limitation, The Contracting party contractors, invitees, patrons, licensees, or agents, in, on or about The 8820 premises from any cause except where such damage or injury arises out of the gross negligence of The 8820.
10.The Contracting Party assumes all responsibility for repair and restoration in the event of damages in connection with the event. Any clean up of bodily fluids will result in a charge of $100 per incident.
11. If you cancel your event you forfeit your any payments. If the government shuts down wedding venues due to covid, your funds will be returned. We ask that you would try to reschedule for new date.